Saturday, November 12, 2011

they've got style, attitude, and swagger

shaveilachic by Aiken


styleswagger by Essa


hannahbunana by Hannah


itsangelago by Angela


another random thought that popped into my mind.

above are some of the people i know (who blogs and inspires me as much as other world renowned bloggers out there) that i'd love to put on my memory wall and share to everyone who stumbles upon it.

about photography: insensibleanthropoid
about fashion, beauty and other stuff: shaveilachic, styleswagger, sugarcoatedscribbles
about anything random, cute and funny: hannahbunana, itsangelago

P.S. do check my friends' blogs! they're awesome. :)

Cher Lloyd ft. Mike Posner - With Ur Love


-adele

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I like your pics a lot!!!...They are incredible!! I'm from Spain, want to take a look to my trendy blogg??...

www.rtgrtw.blogspot.com
www.rtgrtw.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

your blog is amazing! i am now following you!

Follow back if you wish :)

http://fashionistalooks.blogspot.com