Sunday, June 12, 2011

B's birthday

060311.

(the birthday girl.)


(requested by matt.)


YOU SMILE, I SMILE :)


HATERS = MOTIVATORS


DANCE, DANCE, DANCE


this post has been delayed for a week and the birthday girl has been reminding me for days already. forgive me. hahaha!

last week (friday) was my dear friend's birthday, Mariel Jaen Paler a.k.a. Badjao. she celebrated her birthday on June 2 at Open Mic (Banawa) and we waited for the clock to strike 12am (June 3, her real birthday) to greet her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

she may always be teased by us, her friends, but i hope she knows that we don't mean a single word of it. :)

words that best describe Badjao:
-CRAZY (its badjao, what do you expect?)
-THE ''YES'' GIRL (always agrees.)
-DECENT & INNOCENT (as verbalized by my mom!)
-GIVING (not only during tests!)
-KINDA DEMURE (kind of!)
-PRETTY (definitely maybe. kidding!)
-A GREAT FRIEND (definitely!)
-SMART (undeniable.)
-LMAO


THE PHOTOGRAPHER


all photos by: M.Lamparas Photography (insensibleanthropoid)


2 comments:

Beatriz Fernández said...

great pictures!!!

Karoline Kalvø said...

Great photos. Love your blog.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo