Tuesday, October 11, 2011

adele wants you to smile

101011.



spent the day with the craziest person alive to celebrate my birthday.. again!

oh yes, it's Hannah i'm talking about. hahaha! THANK YOU: for that day, for all the things you've taught me (trust me, there's a looooot!), for the birthday post you made for me, for always being there for me, for being a crazy friend who makes me crazy and sane at the same time.. for everything! hugsssss! :)

A best friend... Okay, this one is so important. Choose wisely, okay? I got really lucky with mine. My best friend is funny, intelligent, creative, beautiful and successful and very kind. And she's also impulsive, frustrating, complicated, childish. But I would not have her any other way. And the best part about Brooke Davis is that she always puts friends first. So, if you are ever in any kind of trouble, now you know who to call. I can't think of anyone I would rather have watching over you.
-One Tree Hill (Peyton)

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful


-adele
xx

1 comment:

LULUCHERIE said...

nice pics, and sweet doodle!

I'm having a giveaway, check it out!

LULUCHERIE

SHOP