Monday, October 10, 2011

my first day being twenty

100811.



how i spent my birthday.

paid my mom's health insurance. went to Carbon to buy fruits and other stuff. waited for my sister at SM. dinner at Family Choice, Gorordo. waited for my sister's boyf. dropped them off at SM because they want to watch What's Your Number. went straight home.

about the last photo: front view of the bag i got for my cam a.k.a. wanderlust (i was inspired by Lea to name my cam + the name was inspired from tumblr. HA!) its not really a camera bag, but wanderlust fits perfectly in it. i'll show you the bag and how i got it.. sooooon! btw, thanks to my dad! :D

P.S. the brother wasn't able to celebrate with us because he went to Bacolod for a mini break/vacay, but he didn't forget to leave me a present. hahaha. thanks, brother! :)

P.P.S. this post just reminded me that i have to update my profile info! awwwe.

Rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That)


-adele
xx

No comments: